Concept Phase One - Building 1 remodel floor plan showing:
- Commons restroom remodel for functionality and appearance.
- Add second ADA restroom in existing Bay storage closet area. Mechanical closet and storage opens to Commons
- Modify Commons floor plan to improve functionality.
- Replace both Commons entry doors.
- Upgrade to energy efficient kitchen appliances and water heater.
Concept Phase Two - Priority repairs to Building 1 for integrity, safety and code compliance
3. Bay CMU wall seismic structural retrofit and insulation.
Bay interior wall treatment and create enclosed storage.
This is the most cost effective expansion of the facility to serve multiple larger group activities, as warranted by community demand. Additional finished community space could be readily added to the east side of the Bay structure, increasing potential for structural seismic enhancement.
Concept Phase Four, Option C: